Skip to the content
- Has a bad financial outlook due to overspending and irresponsibility.
- Uses Measure S taxes, intended for roads, in any way they want. Specific funding would halt this issue.
- Depends on temporary grants and funding just to stay afloat financially.
- Does not have a homeless task force while Fairfield does.
- Pays for two homeless shelter beds at about $70,000 each per year with no guarantee or follow up to keep the resident off the street.
- Has a fully staffed police department with below satisfactory code enforcement results. They plan to ask for more staffing.
- Controls many of the empty lots that we look at as blight.
- Approved building low income housing on an empty lot with zero tax income benefits going towards city finances.